Subsea Global Solutions is recognized as a leader in all types of underwater construction. With long-term contracts with port authorities, Subsea Global Solutions maintains wharf and piers for ports and harbors with its underwater marine construction division.
- ICCP system installation (Impressed Current Cathodic Protection)
- Wood and Concrete Piling repair and installation
- Marine Construction of piers or wharfs
- Sheet wall repair and installation
- Underwater concrete pumping
- Water Jetting with High pressure systems
Subsea Global Solutions designs and builds intricate forms for concrete pumping to improve and repair underwater structures. Using specially developed concrete mixes with these forms, we are able to repair and retrofit pier and dock structures at a fraction of the cost of conventional repair methods.